Yes, we recommend the free plugin Master Slider.To make the slider visible, you have to add the code “<?php masterslider(1); ?>” to the file index.php as shown below:
<div class=”content-spacing margin-top-bottom”>
<?php masterslider(1); ?>
You can use the slider for images and videos, however you can’t take automatically the thumbnail.
Yes! You can do this with the Premium plugin PHPmyvideoblog. It supports WP Tube and supports popular & adult video providers.
Update: we don’t recommend this plugin anymore. The developer stopped supporting it causing lots of problems to the buyers.
No, you just buy once and we get all the updates in the future for free.
Yes, you can get in touch using the Contact Us page. We’ll provide a quote and the time required to deliver.
This is a new feature from WP Tube 5: custom post type.
If you want to run a blog section in your website (with a blog layout), select the post type to Videos in the Theme Options page.
After that, you can add your videos under the Videos section.
If you don’t need a blog, or you updated from WP Tube 4, we recommend to keep using Posts.
Check the DEMO to see the blog section in action.
Yes, we recommend to use the WP-Ajaxify-Comments plugin. In the plugin settings you have to check the option Place scripts in footer.
Starting with version 5.2, WP Tube is translation ready. You can translate the theme in your language in few simple steps:
- Download a translation editor like POEdit
- Open the file /WPTube/languages/wptube.pot in POEdit
- Translate the strings from English to your language
- Save the translated file using the international code under “WordPress Locale” here, for example fr_FR.po for French.
- In WordPress Dashboard, under Settings->General select the language (from WordPress 4.0), if you have a previous version… update immediately!
Yes, you can do it following these steps:
- Edit the file /wptube/layout/video.php
- Search the line:
echo kvs_player_content(“[flv:”.$video_file.” “.$thumb.” 100% 56.2%]”);
- Replace the line with the right PHP code for the player you’d like to use. Just remember that the video URL is $video_file and that the thumbnail is $thumb.
Please note that we do not provide support for video players. If needed, contact their customer support.